Fitness studio in Corona Del Mar, Newport Beach. Features dynamic cycling class with whole body resistance and the lengthening, strengthening push and pull of total body Pilates.
Subject: Defy Gravity Misses You!
We noticed you haven’t been to the Defy Gravity Studio in some time and miss you!
Work, family, and life in general can make it difficult to find time to take care of YOU. The Defy Gravity Team some solutions! We’d love for you to come back to the studio and experience the wide variety of classes offered each week focused on bringing out the best version of yourself!
• Check out our new schedule with added classes!
• Try our Split Class – the most efficient workout in the least amount of time: 1 hour = 1/2 is cardio cycling class and transition to the other 1/2 of class for strength training with our new Bodhi suspension training or do a split with cycling and Pilates.
• Our new, advanced instructors will help you get the most out of your workout.
What do you ultimately need from a fitness studio? Please take a moment to share your feedback – it’s important that we go above and beyond for our clients.
1. What is your #1 Fitness Goal?
2. What time is best for you to work out?
3. What type of workout do you prefer?
4. Was there something you didn’t like at Defy Gravity Studio, so we can improve our services?
5. What did you like about Defy Gravity Studio, so we can keep doing it?
To answer: Just hit “Reply” with your feedback.
The Defy Gravity Team is here to help you in determining what works best in your fitness journey.
Contact us if you have questions or need more information. Visit our website, contact us at 949.719.2900, or email the Defy Gravity Team via firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to join the amazing Defy Gravity Community on Facebook and Twitter!
Here’s to good health!
Shannon & Laura