Every company has a story to tell and I will bring your brand and business to life.
I’m a seasoned creative marketing professional with over eight years within the Digital Media, Journalism, and Marketing industries. I have hands on experience building brand awareness through campaigns that attract, engage, and convert.
- Brand building, development, and deployment of brand voice
- Social media strategy, content creation
- Journalism (online and print), copy editing, content creation
- Client social media analysis/training
- Public relations spokesperson
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, Pinterest, Woobox
- Social Media Automation: Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Retortal, Buffer, Yotpo
- E-Mail Marketing: Mailchimp, Bronto, Constant Contact
- Web Content Management: WordPress, WIX
- E-Commerce: BigCommerce, WooCommerce
- Project Management: Trello, Basecamp, Bitrix, Airtable, Timetracker
- Desktop Applications: MS Office Suite, Google Drive
A Few Random Facts About Me
- I became enchanted with writing at the tender age of four when I penned an extraordinary poem entitled Beans and Rice.
- I danced “The Twist” onstage with Chubby Checker.
- I have a slight case of globophobia (aka fear of balloons).
- Antiques Roadshow on PBS is my guilty pleasure.
For a more formal look at what I’ve been up to, please visit my LinkedIn account.
Interested in hiring me for one of your projects?