Dedication. Passion. Ingenuity. You’ve truly made a difference in our Gluten & Allergen-Free community.
Calling All Gluten & Allergen-Free Bloggers… The GFAF Expo Wants YOU!
Dedication. Passion. Ingenuity. You’ve truly made a difference in our Gluten & Allergen-Free community. The GFAF Expo is looking for bloggers who exemplify these qualities.
What happens as a part of the GFAF Expo Blogger Team?
• Tickets: You’ll receive a two day early-bird pass to the GFAF Expo city of your choice.
• Promotion: Let attendees get to know you! Promote your website (and items such as wristbands, t-shirts and cookbooks) at our GFAF Blogger table
• Get Social: Utilize the Blogger Wi-Fi lounge to share your Expo experience “real time”.
• Network: Get to know our 100+ local and national gluten & allergen- free vendors, Expo presenters and speakers. Connect face to face with fellow bloggers.
• Swag: Who doesn’t like a goodie bag? Take home a bag filled to the brim with gluten & allergen-free goodness.
What are the GFAF Expo Blogger Team requirements?
• Provide two blogs posts: One post prior to the GFAF Expo to talk about the event, what makes it unique, and why you’re excited to attend. The second post will be due within two weeks after the Expo to recap topics such as the event as a whole, your favorite foods/products/people and what you loved best about attending the Expo.
• Post the GFAF Expo Blogger Team Badge on your website: We’ll provide you with a special badge with the link to the specific Expo.
• Use your blogger social media tools: Share a minimum of five Tweets and/or Facebook posts promoting the event and your blog posts. The GFAF Expo official hashtag is #GFAFEXPO
• Share you pictures and videos: We’ll post your candid shots and vids on our Flickr, Facebook and Pinterest pages (with credit to your site).
• Have FUN! The GFAF Expo is the premier gluten and allergen free event in the United States. We serve over 20,000 people with celiac disease, gluten sensitivities, auto-immune/anti-inflammatory diseases and autism as well as athletes and the health conscious community each year. Be a part of something amazing!
Ready to join the GFAF Expo Blogger Team?
Due to a limited number of spaces, we ask that you complete the following application so that we can get to know you better.
Application: Gluten and Allergen-Free Expo Blogger Team
Twitter ID: ___________________________________________________
Facebook Fan Page: _________________________________________
Tell us about your site and what inspired you to create it:
Which GFAF Expo would you like to attend in 2013?
San Francisco, CA; Des Moines, IA; Chicago, IL; Meadowlands, NJ or Dallas, TX
I agree and commit to completing the GFAF Expo Blogger Team Requirements:
Signature: _________________________________________ Date: ________________